Comments Off on Nitro Pro 9 – New Functionality – Measurement Tool
Nitro Pro’s new measurement tool allows users to measure distance, perimeter, and area in PDF files including drawings, blueprints, and computer-aided design (CAD) files among others. Nitro will respect embedded scales but there can only be one scale per page.
Reviewing this feature
1. Open the Flooring Plan file in Nitro Pro 9.
2. Under the Review tab, click the Measure button and select Calibration.
3. Select two points on the blueprint and enter the new page scale. You can change the Units and apply the scale to all pages of the document.
4. Nitro Pro offers three different measurements: Distance, Area, and Perimeter for you to choose from.
5. Hold the Shift key to correct angles if necessary.