Click here for more details : Sage 50 Accounting Coupon Codes
Sage Peachtree Premium Accounting 2012 Helps Small Businesses Plan Strategically
Sage Peachtree has released the Sage Peachtree Premium Accounting 2012 program, which helps small businesses get a better understanding of their finances for a more effective business planning.
Peachtree Premium 2012 delivers the tools needed in accomplishing the basic accounting tasks such as payroll, inventory and budgets. However, it also includes such other useful features such as the ability to make multiple budgets per department and cost center, and combining multiple companies for the creation of financial reports. Advanced filtering on financial statements, progress billing, serialized inventory, and employee compensation tracking are also included in the program.
Some of Peachtree Premium 2012’s exclusive features include the following:
- Ability to compare various budgets over a four year time frame;
- Easy archiving and access of company data can easily be saved and accessed;
- Use of serialized inventory to trace warranty claims and recalls;
- Record and track job change orders; and
- More than 125 customizable reports and financial statements to help the company make more informed decisions.
One new feature of the 2012 version is the Sage Advisor, which aids the user in maximizing the program. Personalized dashboards, on-screen help and “how-to” videos pop up to help guide the user. There is also the Vendor Management Center allows the user a custom view of each vendor and their transaction histories in one dashboard.
A single user program for Sage Peachtree Premium Accounting 2012 costs $499.99, both for the new and upgrade versions. The Premium Multi-user, which allows up to 5 named users, cost $1199.99 for a new version. Upgrades are priced at $1079.99.
All new customers can avail of the free support for 30 days, plus a 60-day money back guarantee. Upgrades get one support call for free.
Minimum System Requirements
- 1 GHz Intel Pentium III (or equivalent) for single user and multiple users
- 512 MB of RAM for single user and multiple users
- 1 GB of disk space for installation
- Windows® XP SP3, Windows Vista® SP1 or Windows® 7 Home Professional or higher
- Internet Explorer 7.0 required; Internet Explorer 8.0 and 9.0 supported
About Sage North America and The Sage Group, plc
Sage North America supplies and supports business management software for both small and medium-sized businesses in the United States and Canada for over 40 years. They currently have 3.2 million customers. The mother company, The Sage Group plc, has a global client base of more than 6 million customers and has about 12,300 employees located around the globe.