Comments Off on Webroot Business Endpoint Protection 2016
Webroot SecureAnywhere Business Endpoint Protection, an ultimate antimalware engine
Webroot SecureAnywhere Business Endpoint Protection, an antimalware engine, has been launched by Webroot, a private company engaged in providing Internet security for consumers and businesses.
Webroot (Webroot Incorporated) was started initially in Boulder, CO and now has its headquarters in Broomfield, CO; it has its operations in San Mateo, San Diego, Australia, Austria, Germany, Ireland, Japan and the United Kingdom.
Founded in the year 1997, Webroot’s first commercial product is Webroot Window Washer, a trace removal agent. In 2004 with the launch of Webroot Spy Sweeper Enterprise, it entered the enterprise market. This Webroot Spy Sweeper Enterprise combined Spy Sweeper with technology that helped IT administrators to deploy antispyware protection across an entire network.
Some of the highlights of Webroot SecureAnywhere Business Endpoint Protection
- Cloud-Predictive Malware Protection that is instantaneous
- It can install, scan and protect within seconds for its 750 KB clients
- There are no conflicts with esisting Security or Endpoint Software
- Offers browser identity and privacy shield
- Total user agent policy controls and protection
- Powerful Endpoint agent commands
- Truly simple and a feature-rich web-based management console
- Guarantees advanced offline protection against Zero-Day and highly adaptive threats
On the whole Webroot SecureAnywhere Business Endpoint Protection can be termed as a next generation of endpoint security which is smarter, swifter and a lot more effective in its performance and above all is much easier to use.
A few reviews on Webroot SecureAnywhere Business Endpoint Protection
AV-Test in its January/February 2013 report stated that this antimalware engine is 99.8% effective against malware and is 100% effective against Zero-day threats.
On the contrary, Webroot, had the worst results out of the 20 products that have been tested by AV-Comparatives in September 2012 File Detection Test of Malicious Software. Webroot was noted to detect less than 80% of viral samples and as per AV-Comparatives the results were confirmed with several tests and also by the vendor.
The same AV-Comparatives included Webroot among the nine vendors who received its highest award in its Anti-Phishing Test in July 2012 and Webroot was given the 9th place among the 18 products that have been tested.
And again, PC Magazine has awarded Webroot SecureAnywhere 12 times with its Editor’s Choice and Security Product of the year and this is the highest award given by PC Magazine to security and software programs. In PC Magazine’s test for 2013, it has been Webroot that received recognition from the staff of PC Magazine for having the best score in malware blocking and removal tests, for fast scans and truly fast installation.
Advantages of using Webroot SecureAnywhere Business Endpoint Protection
- Endpoint protection deploys and is totally operational in less than 20 seconds
- Initial System scan completed in just a few minutes
- Supports clients for Windows PCs, Mac, laptops, servers including virtual servers
- Cloud data centers utilized to instantly protect the users from any new threats that Webroot finds
- Always up-to-date
- Never slows down the devices
- Offers the convenience of remote management
- No conflict with other software
- Protection offered even when users are offline
With Webroot SecureAnywhere Business Endpoint Protection it takes less than two minutes for full system scan after the initial scan, well that’s really quick!