Comments Off on 25% Off – VMware Workstation Player
Description on previous versions of VMware Workstation Player
VMware Workstation 12 Player (formerly VMware Player Pro): a streamlined offering of VMware Workstation 12 Pro
- Ready for Windows 10
- Enhanced 3-D graphics support
- Improved virtual machine performance.
With its intuitive interface and easy setup, VMware Workstation 12 Player is another option for IT professionals to deliver a corporate virtual desktop to employees, contractors or customers.
What You Need to Know About VMware Player Pro
VMware Player Pro is an application that can run several operating systems on the same machine without having to restart the device. For corporate setups and IT professionals, running and testing applications on different operating systems is made easier with VMware Player Pro. So even if you wish to try out different environments and switch from one operating system to another, Player Pro creates an interface that can be easily navigated by any user.
For Player Pro to work, a 64-bit processor and 64-bit host operating system are needed. It also operates on standard x86 computers with Intel and AMD processors. It is also recommended that the device has a speed of 1.3 GHz and above and 2GB of RAM.
Why should you use VMware Player Pro:
- Ease of installation process. Rather than installing the software directly on your computer, you can use Player Pro 7 to try out different environments from 32-bit and 62-bit Linux and Windows OS.
- Better graphics. Running Windows XP using Player Pro offers you superior graphics and better performance than the Windows XP mode itself. You can run older operating systems such as XP on Windows 8 through the drag-and-drop feature of Unity.
- Ideal for testing. Testing software and application in different environments is the main reason why VMware Player pro is created. With Player Pro, you do not have to go through any installation and configuration of your other virtual devices.
- Restriction settings. This is another key aspect of Player Pro. You can alter the settings of memory and processor for a virtual machine you want to limit. This is highly beneficial in a corporate environment where security and compliance are necessary.
- You can manage user sessions for each of the operating systems installed in your Player Pro. In order to securely set up these sessions, you can create your own authentication so as to protect the settings for each environment.
- Easier navigation. In order to navigate from one environment to another, you have your Player Pro dashboard where changes can be made.
- A wide array of OS support. One of the greatest benefits of using Player Pro is the fact that you have an ultimate computer where you can switch from one operating system to another for as long as you want. You do not only own a single device since it turns an ordinary computer into a superior one.
(VMware Player Pro 7)