Introduction of the previous version of Sony Vegas Pro:
The Sony Vegas Pro 12 is more than just a traditional video editing software. With additional power-packed tools, you will be able to make your video editing with music mixing more fun.
- Editing Tools – it comes with drag and drop tool and 3-point / 4-point editing modes. It has an impressive interface that provides great tools with a customizable working space so you can organize your production tasks easier. With the use of expanded editing mode, you can now add and remove frames dynamically even while the media is still playing.
- Effects And Engine – it has a combination of 32 high quality effects that you can apply on your media, tracks and other types of projects. The software uses an advanced architecture to provide hundreds of visual effects.
- Project Interchange – this allows you to import and export different types of project files to and from the software. Sony Vegas Pro has a built-in tool that can convert your files automatically and manually according to your choice.
- Titling Application – enables you to add professional looking templates, animations and other effects. You can easily move text within the workspace and tilt graphics, templates and texts the way you want.
- 3D Editing (Stereoscopic) – with this application, you will be able to create 3D projects easily with agility. The software interface allows you to easily import, preview, edit, adjust and enhance 3D projects.
- Excellent Audio Control – you can import different types of audio tracks to add on your project. The audio control has different powerful effects such as delay, reverb, EQ, and more. The mixing console is the best tool to use for precise audio mixing.
By using 64-bit operating system, the Sony Vegas Pro can perform faster and more efficient so you won’t have any trouble with using it on heavy duty projects.