Articles about the previous versions of VEGAS Pro Edit:
If you want a video editing software that provides efficient tools that are not focused on glitzy effects, then Sony Vegas Pro Edit is the perfect one for you. Packed with powerful tools, this software will allow you to organize your footages effectively.
There are so many software out there that provide high-quality tools but they are expensive. Contrastively, the Sony Vegas Pro is equipped with great tools for basic editing and mixing of videos but it doesn’t cost too much. The effects may not be as eye-catching as other software can offer, but it has excellent features such as follows:
• Unlimited Audio and Video sequencing – this tool allows you to easily handle any complex sequencing of split video screen that has lots of text and graphic elements.
• Supports Masks – this means that you can take the videos in any shape that you like instead of just confining it in the common rectangular screen shape. The mask functioning in this updated software was also enhanced. So you can now choose whether you want an elliptical or rectangular mask to use. Aside from being able to adjust its size, you may also rotate it if you like.
• Masking Feature of Sony Vegas Pro Edit – the masking tool is also helpful in focusing on the subject or area where you want to add a mosaic or blurry effect. This is also the tool that you can use for selecting where to apply color correction.
• 3D Rotation – you may rotate footages that are in 3D space.
• Text Animations – these are sophisticated and precise effects that allow you to animate by line, individual character or word.
To make sure that you will be able to use the software personally, the Sony Vegas Pro Edit has also extended its support for different professional cameras and other types of devices.