Other Discount Deals (if available) :
Articles about the previous versions of Sound Forge Pro
Sony Sound Forge Pro is a reliable software that provides an excellent working interface for sound editing. Whether you’re using the software in studio or outside the field, the software comes handy in supplying all the powerful tools that you need in order to produce quality sound tracks.
- Sound Quality – the software can capture the instruments’ nuances and subtle overtones as well as the change of vocal effects.
- Audio Editing – you can edit any type of audio files in Sony Sound Forge. The audio editing application comes with commands for cutting, copying, pasting, mixing and crossfading your audios easily. While processing other audio tracks in the background, you can add more tracks by dragging-and-dropping them on the interface.
- Audio Recording – Sony Sound Forge Pro is packed with complete set of tools for audio recording. You can record any sound directly to the recording interface. The recorded audio will be saved with the specific time and date the audio was recorded. The software also allows you to record and then edit multichannel sound files easily.
- Sound Fixing – any common problem with audio recording can be fixed with the sound fixing tools. You can now eliminate unwanted hiss, pops and other annoying sounds that destroy the quality of your music.
- Effects Processing – over 40 sets of professional sound effects are available for you to apply on your music tracks. These include delay, chorus, EQ, reverb, normalize, and many more. These powerful effects can improve the quality of your music.
- Video Background Music – the software supports different video files that you can import in order to synchronize the video with your music frame by frame.
The newly updated features of Sony Sound Forge Pro that were mentioned above makes it work better than other audio editing software.