Comments Off on $100 Off – QuickBooks Pro 2018
QuickBooks Pro Helps Small Businesses Grow
QuickBooks Pro is software that more and more business owners are finding indispensable. This simple, easy to use software allows business owners to do their most important task – improving their products and services and keeping their customers happy. But just what is QuickBooks Pro?
QuickBooks Pro is an easy to use, easy to setup accounting software that lets small business owners do all accounting and bookkeeping work for their business in a fast and simple manner. It allows business owners to invoice clients, track inventory, pay vendors, reconcile accounts, and even manage payroll, all in one easy to use and easy to understand interface. QuickBooks also has the ability to generate business reports either by using the more than 150 preconfigured reports or by generating a custom report.
The Popularity of QuickBooks Pro
The popularity of QuickBooks Pro (or any QuickBooks product for that matter) among small businesses is apparent. 85% of the country’s small businesses use QuickBooks as their primary accounting software. Listed here are a few reasons why.
- Ease and Simplicity of Use – The reason why QuickBooks Pro is so popular among small business owners is because of one simple reason; most small business owners are not accountants. This software simplifies the accounting process so much so that even a beginner can use it with ease.
- A Practical Solution to Accounting Issues – The software does what it’s advertised to do – make accounting processes quick and easy.
- Saves Valuable Time – Small businesses that use QuickBooks Pro reports that they save up to 10 hours a week by eliminating tedious accounting duties by using the software.
- Readily Available Support – QuickBooks boasts of 27/7 Customer Service and Technical Support. Any issue encountered by a user can be fixed just by a quick phone call.
More and more small businesses today are growing and becoming more successful. That is because QuickBooks Pro allows business owners to spend less time cooped up with accounting duties and spend more time on their customers.
QuickBooks Pro 2016
In with the New! – QuickBooks Pro 2016
The exclusive new and improved features of QuickBooks Pro 2016 quickly engage the interest of the Pro user as some of the functions are distinctly prominent.
- Bill Tracker allows an overall display of monies going out of business. User can search and sort bills by vendor, type, date range and thereafter allow printing, paying or closing purchase orders.
- Manage forms and clear them in bulk process rather than dealing with each line item
- Send invoices with a ‘Pay Now Link’ and accept credit card at the same time. As payment goes through, QuickBooks is updated with payment details
- Year to last month Report filter allows user to filter a particular date range.
- Continuous feed Label Printer will allow the printing of single labels on the continuous feed label printer.
- Verify and Rebuild Process issues option is now available to facilitate better problem solving
QuickBooks Pro still prides in yesteryear!
As with the 2015 feature, QuickBooks Pro 2016
- Displays a detailed view of the business’ performance. The user is able to see profit and loss, income and expenses, and best customers
- provides a single glance of all notifications and reminders including to do lists, notes from accountants and overdue items – notes on customers, employees and vendors
- Can save copy of the company’s file on a shared folder
As with 2014, QuickBooks Pro 2016:
- displays reports with one click and track bounced checks
- displays bank transactions from various banks and accounts
- displays all income generating transactions and overdue invoices so that user can send reminders to overdue customers to pay via Income Tracker
- Customizes email templates and overview previous emails
No, 2013 features are not outmoded!
QuickBooks Pro 2016 still benefit from many of its 2013 features. It still
- Downloads bank and credit card transactions
- Imports excel, Quicken and prior Quick Book version data
- Creates a copy of company file for accountant
- Controls user access and set user permissions
- Allows up to 3 workers to work simultaneously
- Imports contacts from email or excel
- Allows full access to Report centre and Company Snapshot to enable business decisions
- Prints checks, track expenses, pay bills, and create and print deposit slips
- Creates purchase orders, track inventory, track sales, sales taxes and customer payments
- Secures customer, vendor and employee contacts.
- Attaches and stores documents in Document centre
- Allows recurring billing and invoices
- Facilitates many more 2013 features
Operating Systems compatible with QuickBooks Pro 2016 are
- Windows 8.1
- Widows 7
- Windows vista
- Windows server 2012, windows small business server 2008
- Windows server 2008 R2, windows server 2008, and windows server 2003 (SP2)
Quick Books Pro 2016 still stands predominantly tall, beckoning to non accountant business owners or users while at the same time tugging at the traditional accounting methodologies. It has been designed to be a vital asset to use despite the user’s level of accounting expertise.
Let’s go Pro16!
QuickBooks Pro 2015 Overview
For those that are using financial software on their computers, the name QuickBooks will be familiar. It’s one of the programs that has been tried and true for individuals and small businesses alike. You’ll find that the latest update jumps into all new standards of excellence, and with the upgrade, you will definitely get your money’s worth. As for the changes, the following are some of the updates that you will see when you start to use QuickBooks Pro 2015.
The reports system has received a huge enhancement for easier reading, customization, and commenting. You can even send this via the system to clients, email, smartphones and more. The performance here has been updated to allow for easier visualization and information protocol submission.
Business Performance Tracking
Here’s one of the most requested updates for the software as you’ll be able to get a full view of where money is going, expenditures, inventory, and much more. The picture here is definitely one that is absolutely interesting overall. It has been revamped to allow you to see what’s going on with your business with full homepage integration and analytics overall.
New Note System
Note taking has been streamlined to allow you to pin, post, and edit notes for clients, employees and more. You don’t have to worry about missing anything moving through the various different components, as you will be able to note accounts straight through. The note system lets you stay on top of all sorts of different elements moving forward.
Single Window Reminders
Another requested update for QuickBooks Pro 2015 is the use of single window reminders. Notifications and lists are now in one place, so that you don’t have to spend a lot of time flipping through different areas to get information on specific notes and improvements from the past. All reminders are now searchable, items that are overdue, system updates, and notes from others can easily be seen up front and in one page, no need to cycle through various pages.
As you can see these updates are just some of the best updates that the software has been given. If you’re looking at stepping up and not sure if the upgrade is worthwhile, the above should give you a good push forward. The UI has been improved, the notes have been updated, collaboration tools are now easier, and mobile communication has also been added. Overall this is the best QuickBooks Pro 2015 update yet.