Norton Security Standard is an anti-virus program which searches through your computer, targets programs which can be harmful, and gets rid of them. Anyone who spends time online needs to make sure their computer is protected. Now with Norton Security Deluxe, that protection is guaranteed for computers, tablets, and phones. Norton is here to deliver top-notch protection across multiple devices.
The Norton Antivirus Program has been around for quite some time. Known for slow performance, it is surprising how well this new model holds up under scrutiny. The 2015 package is making quite the comeback. With a redesigned packaging and slick new programming, the Norton Security package will protect your computer now better than ever. This new product is also far less confusing than Norton has been in the past. The controls and user interface have simplified amazingly over the years. For those unfamiliar with Norton Security, it is a program package designed to protect your computer from viruses and identity thieves. The deluxe package is the next step up and offers a range of new features.
The Deluxe package comes with these features:
- Defense against viruses, spyware, malware and other online threats
- Use on multiple PC’s, smartphones, Macs all with a single subscription.
- Protects better and faster than the competition
- Safeguards your identity and online transactions
- Easy to use Web Portal
- Includes a 100% guarantee: Get a refund if your device is not virus-free!
- Alerts you about risky Android apps before you download them.
- The interface is streamlined and easier to access
- Top score in malicious URL blocking test.
- Very good spam filtering.
- Slick firewall, for the best online protection.
- Password management.
- The virus definitions database is stored on the cloud system—no more long updates!
Overall this product does its job well. For the users who want protection across a range of devices, and a little extra power, the Deluxe package is great. The new feature of Web Portal is handy as well. Users are able to access anti-virus information from anywhere with a simple login. This helps keep users up to date on exactly how their computer is running. It is also extremely handy to be able to scan android apps before download. This takes the guessing game out of a risky download—the program on your smartphone lets you know when you downloaded a harmful app and takes measures to delete the problem for you. This is great for the heavy app user!
There was a time when Norton was seen as a virus in and of itself, as it constantly used up computer resources and typically slowed down your computer—no longer. By running Norton Security scans of your computer on a regular basis, your computer (and/or smartphone!) will stay free from harmful viruses and other threats commonly found on the internet. Computer and internet safety is important for everyone, and Norton Security understands that better than anyone.