Other Discount Deals (if available) :
What’s the Latest in Microsoft Word 2013?
Insert clip art, execute a mail merge, add a column and track changes are some of the classic tools that you can find in the older version of Microsoft Word. It is considered as the world’s most popular document editor and has been the document-editing standard for many years, but is does not mean that it is dusty or rusty.
Microsoft Word 2013 has added several tricks to liven up your docs – maybe you need to embed a video on your report or need to add images from your personal drive album. Here are 5 cool things that you are not aware of, that the latest version of Microsoft Word can do.
- The latest version has smart quotes by default. This can cause issues if you try to copy and paste them in other online forms or programs. However, you can turn off this feature if you think you don’t need it at all.
- The Microsoft Word 2013 can save your unsaved work and create a temporary copy, which you can recover within seconds. All you need to do is to follow some simple steps to continue where you have left off.
- It is now easier to edit PDFs in the newest version of Word. You can learn more about how to edit and save your PDF directly from Word 2013.
- It is now possible to add movies in your Word documents. Microsoft Word 2013 enables you to embed online videos in your documents with less trouble. All you need to do is to follow the simple steps in adding videos to your documents.
- The latest version of Microsoft Word now brags integration with SkyDrive, which means that you can grab images and documents from the cloud. The latest version has instructions that can help you in how to add images from your SkyDrive account directly in your MS Word documents.