Comments Off on Celemony Melodyne studio bundle (studio + editor)
Celemony Melodyne Studio and Celemony Melodyne Editor trusted by musicians world over
Before we begin to see what Celemony Melodyne Studio offers, let us learn in brief about the History of Celemony.
History of Celemony
Founded in October in the year 2000 by Peter Neubacker, Prof. Dr. Hildegard Sourgens and Carsten Gehle, Celemony is based in Munich, Germany. Celemony Software GmbH is a musical software company specializing in digital audio pitch correction software and Melodyne has become an industry standard audio pitch modification tool, which has won an MIPA Award in 2009 for the most innovative product. Soon Melodyne has grown into a tool most professional record producers world over use for tuning and manipulating audio signals.
Celemony has won the Special Merit/Technical Grammy Award in February 2012 under ‘contributions of outstanding technical significance to the recording field’.
Celemony Melodyne Studio
For the past several years Celemony Melodyne Studio has been the most favored for professional pitch and time correction. Celemony was the first to discard the hitherto prevailing stiff controls of other pitch correction programs and instead adopted time and pitch correction in a more familiar piano roll format. Their powerful pitch correction engine has been modified and refined to accommodate polyphonic audio offering super time and tonal correction for rhythmical and polyphonic audio.
Celemony Melodyne Studio offers a unique capability for pitch shifting and time-stretching and is seen as an ideal tool for improving individual tracks. All this is made very simple; you have to just take hold of a note and move it to the desired pitch, optimize its length or change the intensity of its vibrato.
With the amazing capabilities of Melodyne for time stretching and pitch shifting one can change the audio material most unobtrusively and arrive at the best sound quality. It is truly and incredibly easy to create harmonies with Melodyne as the format of each voice can be affected separately without affecting the pitch.
Celemony Melodyne Studio Bundle Features
- Studio and Editor are the two most powerful programs offered by Melodyne
- Pitch shift/time stretch software along with complete polyphonic tuning is possible via DNA or the Direct Note Access offered by Melodyne Editor
- Most common flaws can be removed with just a few clicks of the mouse; all this is allowed by the Correct Pitch and Quantize Time macros
- Musicians and recording engineers find it most easy to operate and find it best attuned to the working practices of most of them
- Features such as context-sensitive tools, logically arranged menus and the intuitive arrange and edit windows are offered by Celemony Melodyne Studio
- Super simple navigation is possible with its easy to use and logical layout offered
- Either stand-alone mode or integration into DAWs with RTAS, VST or AU format plugins is made possible with this Melodyne Studio
- It is compatible with both Mac and the PC operating systems
Trusted by great musicians globally, Celemony Melodyne Studio and Celemony Melodyne Editor, have risen to tremendous popularity in the field of music and both of them are not only capable of offering much more than their predecessors but also promise to be both faster and easier to use.