Laplink DiskImage: What Is It All About?
Even the most important data on your PC may be erased due to an automatic deletion brought about by a viral attack or system crash. For you to avoid this, try using Laplink DiskImage. If all these sound Greek to you, it’s time to read on and find out exactly what this software is about.
Laplink DiskImage is a relatively new product that is an “ideal tool” for easy and quick duplication and archiving of individual disks and various operating systems. The product also supports existing dynamic drives like the RAID system.
Advanced Imaging Options
Laplink DiskImage allows you to customize as many imaging methods as you can through its advanced options. These options can be found in the program settings. What’s interesting about this feature is that even the smallest image/s can be re-created or restored. As a result, a considerable amount of system information is saved – allowing you to continue working with other software programs while customizing images.
Ensures Data Loss Protection
With Laplink DiskImage, you can create imaging files using separate drives. This way, your protection against any form of data loss is ensured. The product’s startup page gives you easy access to cloning, restoring and imaging.
How to Register
In order to avail of Laplink DiskImage, read and follow these steps carefully:
- Upon online purchase, click the Laplink icon on your desktop or program files.
- Select ENTER YOUR REGISTRATION CODE in the program’s registration wizard corner then click NEXT. Enter your full name, company name, serial number then click NEXT.
- Read the license information then click NEXT. Afterwards, enter your email address and click FINISH to start using the application.
- In entering your serial number, don’t add any extra spaces. Take note that there is a big difference between “1” and “I”
- You can only activate the full version of Laplink DiskImage if you have a valid serial number.