Comments Off on 15% Discount – Jet Profiler for MySQL, Enterprise Version
Jet Profiler for MySQL, Enterprise Version: Spot and Fix Performance Bottlenecks in Real-Time
Jet Profiler for MySQL Enterprise version is an easy-to-use desktop program designed to help organizations in the collection and analysis of data, as well as in resolving issues related to performance. Launch it, connect it to your MySQL server, click the record button, and in only a few minutes, it will begin to gather various performance metrics from the server each second. Now, you will be ready to view and evaluate the results.
Locate where performance issues are coming
Jet Profiler for MySQL Enterprise version lets clients trace performance bottlenecks right in the database of MySQL. There, they will see pieces of information to help with troubleshooting – Top Schemas and Top Tables, Top Queries, slow queries data, status information to keep track of the excessive use of temporary tables, top user information, and lock info.
Easy to use
The software’s straightforward and very clear User Interface makes it possible for users to understand and get familiar with the software in no time. All they need to do is to just install the application on the computer, open it, link to the server, and hit the record key and it will begin to log variables and measures. It does not need any particular server configuration.
Give real-time data in tables, pie charts, and diagrams
With the use of graphics, analyzing data and finding performance issues become easier, faster, and up-to-date.
Present only important data
The software knows what data is significant to the users that it offers information focused on tables, queries, and users themselves that it is able to troubleshoot performance problems.
Aside from all these features that can also be found in Jet Profiler for MySQL Professional version, the Enterprise edition is capable of recording multiple instances from several databases. This program also allows scheduling using the command-line tool (also known as console or terminal) to ensure automatic recording.
Overall Benefits to Users
- Makes it easier and faster for users to monitor, find and interpret data, and discover the most frequent queries and at the same time identify the slow and bad queries and resolve them by optimizing database setup and design
- Make way for the improvement of database performance and reporting system, with Jet Profiler for MySQL Enterprise version giving relevant and important statistics
- Pinpoint issues (which users also call as performance bottlenecks) that harm the operations of businesses and subsequently assist in troubleshooting them
- Eliminate the need of enterprises to spend on larger servers to handle extremely high load
V3.0.9 includes a new feature that leaves out queries from statistics. Modify the original query in the program code so the software will disregard some queries. However, this does not say that the query will not affect the overall preset statistics.
- Windows – Vista, XP, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 2000, and 2003; Linux – Ubuntu 8 or later; Mac – Mac OS X 10.6, Intel 64-bit
- Java 6 or higher
- 500+ MHz Pentium processor or higher
- 1 GB RAM
- 1024 X 768 display resolution
- 200 MB available hard disk space
- Internet connection