Comments Off on 20% Off – east-tec DisposeSecure
east-tec DisposeSecure: Safe and Complete Removal of Data from Your Hard Drive
east-tec DisposeSecure secures your (or an organization’s) data previously saved from the hard drive by completely erasing it – leaving no trace at all – from computer or computers that you want to sell, donate or dispose of. It does not depend on an operating system as it makes use of bootable device (DVD, CD, USB, and floppy disk) to make sure that the process of deletion is protected.
- The software’s user-friendly interface makes the experience easier and clearer for novices. Safety preferences are already configured for beginners but several other options are available for advanced users who want to modify the product and take away computer information in accordance to their needs.
Safe Data Erasure
- Eliminate files, including sensitive data, completely, permanently, and securely using the wipe technique you prefer. Your computer will leave no trace of this information even after you have disposed it.
Delete hard disk information from Windows
- Erase disk data using this wiping tool and direct from Windows. Data sources can be USB or flash drive, internal or external drives, DVD+/-RW, CD+/-RW, memory cards, and others.
User-Preferred Erase Method
- Wipe methods can be adjusted according to your requirements for safety, using the method editor.
Availability of Wiping Reports
- Get comprehensive wiping reports after you have deleted hard drive data. These wiping reports can be sent to your printer in case you need hard copy or it can be saved to the local network or to the server network for future reference.
Overall Benefits to Users
- Feel secure even when you give out or throw out your computer because east-tec DisposeSecure entirely cleans your unit of confidential data that it will not leave any mark
- Experience no hardship when getting rid of data on your computer, removable devices, and others as the wipe process is straightforward
- Take complete control on how you plan to remove hard disk data by identifying your security needs and then choosing your own wiping techniques
- Get familiar with the software with no trouble with its easy-to-use interface
- Receive wiping reports, which will let you analyze the data that you have removed and will serve as proofs of erasure
east-tec DisposeSecure version 5.1 works compatible with Windows 8.1. It also made some changes in the design of the User Interface. The 5.0 edition is the software product that allows erasure of data from external hard drives right from Windows.
To wipe away data in drives in Windows:
- 128 MB RAM
- 300 MHz processor or higher
- 10 MB hard disk space
- Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, Windows 8, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2003
- Internet connection
- FAT32, FAT12, exFAT, FAT16, NTFS
To clean computer using bootable disk:
- 1 TB hard disk space
- 550 KB available conventional memory
- 286 processor or higher
- Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Linux, SCO UNIX, OS/2, UNIXWARE, Solaris (other than SPARC), BeOS, and others
- Bootable CD, DVD, 1.44 MB floppy disk drive, and USB with bootable capabilities