CorelDRAW is a graphic design software suited for using at home or at school.With Corel Photo-Paint and Corel AfterShot in CorelDRAW, users get tools for layout, tracing and photo-editing – all in one suite at the affordable price. Just with clicks, users can take advantages of CorelDRAW Home & Student Suite’s tools to create logos, newsletters, reports, photo projects or social media content quickly and easily.
Articles about the previous versions of CorelDRAW Home and Student Suite
New and Enhanced Features in CorelDRAW Home and Student Suite X7 :
- Redesigned and Customizable Workspaces
- Fountain Fills
- Advanced Character Tools
- Photo-Editing Tools inCorel PHOTO-PAINT Home and Student
- Alignment Guides
- HighDPI Support
- Multiple Document Interface
- Built-inContent Exchange
CorelDRAW Home and Student Suite X7
CorelDRAW Home & Student Suite X7, was released today by software group of Corel’s Graphics, latest version of student and home software package. With illustration, photo- editing, capabilities of web graphic, tracing and graphic design, it provides a complete solution of design at appropriate price. Product of non- commercial use assists hobbyists and students to build a career of graphic design.
Vice- President of CorelDraw, Product Management, Gerard Metrailler said that learning is the best aspect of career design. “Our aim is to ensure that learning process is available for those entering in world of design. CorelDraw Home & Student Suite X7, hobbyists and students access to complete solution which permits them to develop and practice their skills, without involving cost of package for commercial design.”
User experience in designing is not required and they can convey their exceptional creativity by spontaneous graphics of software. Features of new version like tools for editing photo, capabilities of powerful fill and redesigned user interface provide an environment easy for learning to create reports, edit photo, flyers, logos, drawings and more.
New and Increased Features of CorelDraw Home and Student Suite X7 and :
- New Customized and Redesigned Workspaces: Modify workspace for adjusting to definite workflow by selecting from Default and Lite workspaces.
- NEW Fountain Fills: Attain complete control over transparency and fills, create rectangular and elliptical fountain fills, adjustment of fill angle, repetition of fills inside objects, control of transparency inside every color of fountain fill.
- NEW Tools of Advanced Character: By using revamped Insert Character, docker characters may be inserted or found easily.
- NEW Tools of Photo-Editing in Corel PHOTO-PAINT Student And Home
- Create distinctive images using effects of camera (Sepia Toning, Time Machine and Bokeh Blur) and tools of pressure- sensitive liquid (Attract, Twirl and Smear)
- NEW Alignment Guides: locate objects faster to close object by suggested alignments.
- NEW Support of High DPI: Obtain reliable appearance across devices by monitors of high DPI; interface is modified with ease for capabilities of touch screen, making it companionable to latest laptops, tablets and PCs.
- NEW Multiple Document Interface: working with and switching on to various documents in tabbed view for modernizing any project across multiple monitors.
- Built-in Content Exchange: Sharing vector, fountain fills and bitmap may help in easy collaboration with the community by online repository included with Corel CONNECT
- CorelDRAW Home & Student Suite X7 Includes
- CorelDRAW Home & Student X7 : spontaneous page layout and vector illustration
- Corel PHOTO-PAINT Home & Student X7: Powerful editing of image
- Corel Power TRACE X7: Exact tracing of bitmap- to- vector
- Corel CAPTURE X7: simple tool for capture of screen
- Corel CONNECT: immediate finder of content
CorelDraw Home & Student Suite X7 provides access to 1,300 digital and high quality images, 125 fonts, 100 fills, 2 hours for training videos, 75 photo frames, 100 digital photos of high- resolution, more than 100 templates designed professionally and more.
The CorelDRAW Home and Student Suite X6 is a complete design software bundle that allowsintuitive use for just about anybody. One can create professional looking graphic designs and layouts on their own home computer. Anyone can produce amazing presentations and materials with softwares for photo-editing, digital illustration, web graphics and more.
Corel Photo-Paint Home and Student X6 is the ultimate photo-editor that can easily be used by amateur artists. Retouching is quick and easy with a variety of photo editing tools at one’s disposal.
CorelDRAW Home and Student X6 is the complete graphic software that is perfect for use in creating layouts and digital drawings. New vector shaping tools allow for more refined vector outputs. New vector pattern fills will also help create some very unique effects.
Corel CONNECT also allows users access to a variety of tools, images and references. Here, one can find over 1,000 high resolution images and photos for use in projects and designs. Also available are a myriad of professionally created fonts, templates, patterns and borders to make even the simplest layout look amazing.
CorelDRAW Home and Student Suite X6 is perfect for users that are just starting out with designing and layouting. It is a good starting point for users who eventually would like to move on to using the Pro version and other more professional graphic softwares. It is highly instinctive with little to no learning curve necessary. It is easy to use for home, school or even for business. Packed with new features and an updated work interface, anybody can be a graphic designer.
This latest release of the CorelDRAW Home and Student Suite is compatible with the latest Microsoft Windows systems, namely Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP. Also, it offers support for 32-bit systems. There is no 64-bit version of this software currently available.