Comments Off on VEGAS DVD Architect
Other Discount Deals (if available) :
Articles about the previous versions of CD Architect
The Sony CD Architect 5.2 audio editor provides powerful and creative tools in producing fantastic audio tracks.
- Powerful Creation Tools – CD Architect comes with professional tools for editing audio tracks and produce high quality sounds. The editing tools include: different effects, code editing and customizable crossfades as well as generating disc premasters that is suitable for professional use.
- DirectX Effects – more than 20 real-time effects are available for you to choose and use in enhancing your audio tracks. Some of the effects are noise reduction, compression and reverb.
- Media Extraction – you can easily preview, edit and burn your tracks on CD. The media extraction application ensures that the tracks will be extracted with all other information such as the date and time of the audio extraction.
- Mixing Tools – mixing has been made easier by CD Architect 5.2. You can mix different tracks and insert great effects in between each track to add a professional touch on your project. You may also adjust the volumes of each track according to your preference.
- CD Burning – the software allows you to burn CD’s like a pro. It supports a wide range of CD drivers. You can perform test before the actual burning of CD and prevent unusable discs with the buffer protection of the CD burning tool.
- Work Protection – inevitable problems such as power interruption can make you lose everything that you’ve worked hard for. But with CD Architect, you will never have to worry about unsaved projects. While working on a project, the software automatically saves your track every five minutes to ensure that you will never lose any valuable music project that you’re working on in case any problem arise.
In addition to all the fantastic features mentioned above, CD Architect 5.2 can also convert your tracks into the track format of your choice.