Comments Off on Baby Trend
The Budget Friendly Baby Trend Expedition
When it comes to buying a baby stroller that can be used while jogging, not everyone is looking for the premium, high-end, super durable stuff. Sure they are nice to have but not everyone actually needs one. For the typical person who goes on a jogging with their baby about once a month or who doesn’t always go on off road runs with a baby stroller, something in the mid-range category is ideal. This is what the Baby Trend Expedition is known for as it has a decent feature set with a budget that is very affordable.
You don’t always have to buy the best and shiniest as your needs are actually more important. While it is true that the more premium items actually has a better cost to feature ratio, if you won’t be able to make use of them then you’re only paying for unnecessary features.
Decent Specs for an Affordable Price
When it comes to product comparisons, Baby Trend Expedition isn’t the top of the line when it comes to run-ability. However, it is far from the worst either. In fact, it falls right in the middle of the usability spectrum which is actually good enough. Despite that, it actually has one of the best maneuverability and is right up there with the expensive kinds. This is very good news considering its price point.
- It performed well when it comes to pushing and turning especially in rough terrain.
- As for weight and space occupied when folded, it is actually one of the smallest and lightest. It comes in at around 13,000 cubic inches and is around 23.6 pounds.
- It requires two hand to fold and has a manual locking mechanism but it does stand on its own when folded which saves a great deal of space.
- It is easy to setup, however, and takes less than 10 minutes to fully complete from scratch.
- If you are looking for a good baby stroller that can be used while jogging and can be bought for a real affordable price, then this is the one you are looking for.
The demand for heavy duty strollers is steadily increasing and a lot of companies have begun producing baby strollers that can be used for rough terrain. This is because parents are looking to spend more time with their kids in any means possible. They are looking for ways to incorporate some baby time with their list of normal day-to-day activities. What this means is that they need a baby stroller that can stand against activities that are more than just a simple walk in the park.
The Baby Trend Expedition is one such stroller product that is available in the market and is actually one of the more popular varieties. It isn’t the most premium of the lot but it certainly isn’t one of the most expensive as well. Sometimes, those just right items are actually the ideal things to get. Unless you plan on using it every day or go uphill running on a regular basis, those special and premium strollers would actually be a bit of a waste.