Autodesk Smoke for Mac is video editing software for the MAC OSX platform. It was developed on December 2009. It is specially designed for video editors that need to accomplish more in making videos. With this tool, you can start by creating a video, afterwards do some changes and fixes, and finish it with complementing video effects.
Autodesk Smoke has tools integrated that can be used for color correction, motion graphics and 3D visual effects. Using this software makes navigation easier for the intended projects as it has a timeline workflow as well as node-based composting. Aside from that, users also have the added capability to include and even modify effects from the controlling system. More than 2D layer designs, stereoscopic 3D (S3D) effects can also be made by using tools installed for editing, conforming and compositing. Hotkeys, audio controls, trimming tools, and media bins also stand out for an easier flow of work.
With this software suite, you can also check compatibility. You can experiment and see other possibilities for your output. You can even make changes to your work without needing any additional plug-ins or workarounds.
Autodesk Smoke for Mac needs the following system requirements for it to work:
- The computer should have an Apple® Mac OS® X version 10.6.6, 10.6.7, 10.7.2 or later, or 10.8.x
- It should also possess a 64-bit Intel® multicore processor.
- The system should have at least 4GB of RAM, however 8GB or more is definitely recommended.
- There should be a 3GB disk space to pave way for easier download and installation.
- The monitor to be used should have at least a minimum of 1440×900 display; yet a 1920×1200 resolution or higher is also advised.
- Last but not the least, there should be a US keyboard – this is essentially in properly mapping hotkeys.