Simply put, Acronis True Image is an efficient backup tool that keeps your data safe.
Articles about the previous versions of Acronis True Image:
True image 2016
Simply put, True Image 2016 is an efficient backup tool that keeps your data safe. One of its major yearly review feedback remains; that True Image 2016 is truly a leader when it comes to stability and ease of use. It is capable of backing up an entire disk or a single file or folder and has the ability to back up virtual machines and also support data migration.
Key Features of True Image 2016
Some of the key features of True Image 2016 are that it:
- supports PC data migration
- is easy to use
- facilitates virtual machine backup
- recovers and restores with efficiency
- Complete system image backup
- has key encryption that protects backups
- has efficient scheduling
- has cloud backup to secure online locality
- provides proficient backup modes
- includes most storage media
- facilitates Windows XP,7,8 & 10 certification
Thanks to Acronis!
Hats off to Acronis for this 2016 edition of over a decade proven and tested backup solution to millions across the globe. True Image 2016 allows the user to protect data and have an efficient back up in place even in the event of a lost, damaged or stolen computer. The user simply backs up to cloud and then accesses the data. It restores previously captured images to another disk enabling replication of the structure and contents of the new disk. Thanks Acronis.
How does it operate?
True Image creates system images and can back up even when the operating system is in full operation. The programme enables file backup and also disk backup. Back ups are usually stored on removable media options, CDs, DVDs, and Blu-Ray Discs, Hard Disk Drives, USB storage devices, Network storage devices, FTP servers or a True Image Online account
Various file systems are supported by True Image, including NTFS, FAT32, ext2, ext3, ext4, ReiserFS and Linux Swap.
Some other requirements are Windows XP SP3, Windows 7 SP1 (all editions), Windows 8 (all editions), Windows 8.1 (all editions), Windows Home Server 2011 and Windows 10.
Why, True Image 2016? – Additional Features
In conclusion, True image 2016 offers quick and easy recovery and it eliminates the need for manual reinstallation of operating systems or the need to utilise any other additional tools. On the other hand, True Image also allows the flexibility of restoring only specific files and folders without the need to restore an entire system. True Image has a back up technology proven and tested by millions worldwide. It provides flexible file recovery and data is kept safe with a 256-bit encryption and a private user defined key. True Image proves to be 50% faster than the average competition as it continues to prove efficiency both in Time and Speed Scales and retains history for up to 20 last system states. It offers roll backs to the exact time scales desired by the user.
And finally, what if I get stuck?
Free technical support is included 30 days after the purchase of True Image 2016. Disaster related technical support is available throughout programme use and ongoing support is available via chat and via mail. Phone support is available at an additional cost, payable via Pay Per Incident.
With everything covered, we say… welcome True Image 2016!
Key Features of Acronis True Image 2015 :
Full System Image Backup – Cloud backup support – Parallels compatible – Universal Restore
Storage media – Personal key encryption – Smart scheduling – Advanced backups – Disk cloning
Full system restore from the cloud – Flexible file recovery – Bare metal recovery
What You Need To Know About Acronis True Image 2014
Having problems in transferring or restoring data for backup although you have a new PC? There’s nothing to worry about. The solution to your problems can be found in the Acronis True Image 2014. It would be a good idea to find out what this software offers you by way of protection. With its 6GB free online support, high-end file restoration, backup and PC-based migration technology, Acronis 2014 currently stands out as the ultimate tool for data protection.
- Free online storage – You can start your own “cloud piece” with Acronis 2014. In other words, you can restore and transfer data using its 100%-secured cloud storage. What’s awesome about it is that you can restore/transfer of up to 10GB files or backup data for FREE.
- PC migration – You can transfer your folders or files from one system to another using Acronis 2014’s “double online protection” settings.
- Disk imaging – Restore and backup everything not just simply files but your PC’s exact configuration data – including applications, settings and the entire operating system.
- Dynamic disk – Acronis 2014 gives you the option of using backup dynamic disk volumes in transferring or restoring files either you’re using an old or new PC.
- Incremental restores and backups – Acronis 2014 lets you save storage space (and even time) by backing up minimal changes made during initial backup data restoration.
- Restore files anytime, anywhere – With the product’s pre-installation environment configuration, you can restores files anytime or anywhere you go.
- Nonstop PC backup guarantee – You can revisit any transferred folder, file, file or the entire system at any given time.
- Advanced file synching – With this feature, transferring/restoring using Acronis 2014 is ten times faster than other software products.
Following the success of Acronis True Image 2012, the company decided to pump up its built-in support for faster use of cloud services. Because of this, Acronis 2014 is apparently taking its “cloud integration” feature to a whole new level.