Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5
Discount : $4.01 (3%)
- 3% Off - Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 Upgrade
- Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 Student and Teacher Edition
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 for Photo editing Professionals
If you’ve previously tried Lightroom 4, you’ll definitely love Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5. The latest addition to the software includes features that are very well put together, whilst maintaining an impressive and speedy performance. Whether you’re using a Macbook or a PC, rest assured, you won’t be having a hard time scrolling through a lot of thumbnails, making use of image edits and importing raw files with Lightroom 5.
The Newest Features
Full Screen Preview
The Full Screen Preview of the software allows you to view an image in full screen (and with a solid background too) once you press the letter “F”. In addition, you no longer need to go over a cycle of different full screen modes looking for the right command) in this latest version of Adobe Lightroom.
Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5 can now read PNG files as well, along with other formats such as JPG and TIFF. Likewise, the “Q” shortcut allows you to toggle between Heal spot-removal and Clone modes. According to Adobe, these little shortcuts are what they call as “Just Do It” upgrades to make photo editing a more pleasurable experience.
- Lightroom’s Upright has four modes to help you straighten photos in one click.
- The Radical Gradient tool paves a way to redirect the eyes of the viewer to a different area in the image.
- Video Slideshow lets you connect a variety of individual clips into one presentation.
- The Advanced Healing Brush is now capable of correcting even irregularly shaped objects in photographs.
Last, but not the least, if you happen to have left your hard drive at home while in the midst of editing a photo, you can always count on Adobe Photoshop Lightroom 5’s Smart Preview. Smart Preview builds DNGs (Digital Negative Version) of your photos so even if the master original copy is offline, you can still edit and correct your photos like you would normally do.